SLOTS WITH HIGH, MEDIUM AND LOW VOLATILITY
Highly volatile slots are characterized by a high level of risk. This means that they give out winning combinations rarely, but their sum is quite substantial. As a rule, people who have enough time, patience, and an impressive bankroll prefer to play such machines to wait for a big win.
Medium slots are characterized by an average amount of risk and are very popular with gamblers. Such games are suitable for those who do not have a large bankroll and, at the same time, prefer not to sit without gains, albeit small ones.
Low volatility slots are distinguished by a large number of small winning combinations. That is, such games have a low level of risk. They will suit gamblers who do not chase after big jackpots, but like frequent small payouts and minimum bets.
HOW TO DETERMINE THE VOLATILITY OF THE SLOT MACHINE?
As we have already found out, the level of risk is an important indicator affecting the frequency and amount of winnings. Usually, online casino slot manufacturers indicate this value in the description of the game characteristics. However, gamblers can also determine the volatility of a slot machine on their own.
In the field of online gambling, there are indicative estimates for the classification of slots. The slot machine will be highly volatile if the payout ratio in it is higher than x10000. If this figure varies in the range from x5000 to x10000, the machine is considered to be medium volatile. Low volatility has a coefficient below x5000.
There are three main ways to determine the dispersion of slot machines:
- Examining payout statistics for each particular slot. This information is available to the public – just like the rules of the game.
- Self-testing of the slot. Now, many manufacturers of online slot machines allow gamers to try out free demo games. Thus, the user will be able to determine the
- Frequency and amount of payments, making a conclusion for himself whether the volatility of this machine suits him.
- Studying various industry reviews and forums. Often players share similar information on thematic resources.
- Then, the player acts depending on his desires and capabilities. If his goal is to hit the jackpot, having time and money to wait out the black line, he will choose a slot with high volatility. If the gambler does not have a large budget, but he wants to receive small and frequent payments, low volatile games will suit him.
CLASSIFICATION OF SLOTS WITH DIFFERENT VOLATILITY FROM BITGAMBLER EXPERTS
Our company offers online slot machines from well-known developers in the field of iGaming. In the table below, you can see the games of our partner providers with different levels of volatility.
|Developer||Games with high volatility||Games with medium volatility||Games with low volatility|
|Amatic||Book Of Aztec, Book Of Fortune, Hot Diamonds||Sakura Fruits, Diamond Cats, Admiral Nelson, Bells on Fire||All Ways Win, Eye of Ra Fortunas Fruits|
|Microgaming||High Society, Break da Bank, Break da Bank Again||Fortunium, Agent Jane Blonde, Alaxe In Zombieland||Playboy Gold, Big Top, Carnaval|
|Endorphina||Jetsetter, Some Satoshis Secret, Gems & Stones||Ninja, Pachamama, Urartu, 7UP!||Safari, Blast Bang Boom, Ultra Fresh|
|Platipus Gaming||Crystal Sevens, Cinderella, Arabian Tales||Cleo’s Gold, Crystal Sevens, Fiery Planet||Fairy Forest, Jewel Bang, Legend of Atlantis|
|Nextgen||Medusa II and 300 Shields, Dragon Wins||Alice In Bonusland, Batman, Cleo’s Wish||Justice League, Jack’s Beanstalk, Doctor Love|
Volatility determines the frequency and size of the winnings that gamblers will receive. Today, online casino software developers create slots with different volatility levels to satisfy each player’s needs.
With us, you can get all kinds of casino games within just one integration. Please, contact our managers for details.